Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006


Play Time! I had an hour to kill today (Fathers Day) before we left for my brother's house. So after reading a post by Esterita Austin about her Misty Fuse with Pearl Ex, I decided to try it! I tried both black and white misty fuse with first an Antique Gold and then a Pearl, then my 11yo daughter came in and joined the fun using both the Gold and the Pearl and a duo green-blue on her little snip of Misty Fuse. What Fun!! There is a tiny bit of difference between teh white and black MF but not much. Haley's piece is the smallest square on the black fabric, see how pretty it is!

2 comments:

Julaine said...

Beautiful! Great product to play with, isn't it?

Sarah Ann Smith said...

OK...as soon as the boys are in camp guess what I'm gonna be playing with!?!!! Thanks! Sarah